3.4.12

Curious 2012

This year seems to be for two reasons and two reasons only: people either travel long-term or get babies. With me in Ireland traveling to England every now and then, Siim suddenly in London with entire family, Maria in New York following her dreams, Kaidi going to Cairo after spending a turbulent year all over the place, K-E sailing the world seas 3rd year in a row; L-K and Geisha with their beautiful baby boys, SK, K, A, KT, KL and maybe some more people expecting - i would consider it a rather exciting start of the rumored last year of the mankind. And I feel N would agree when considering all the love she has discovered in herself and in others.

But still I find myself dreaming of tomatoes in a smallish glass house.
I can almost smell their sunny scent.

The only things that never arrive are the letters.

0 juttu:

Post a Comment