17.2.10

On being little (skip)

I did not mind [I was not afraid] to ask any more, because I started to feel lately that it does not hurt me. And negative answers don't hurt me either.

Alfie was calling me on the phone, I was so surprised that I couldn't react on time and the call ended without any words whatsoever. Later I was reading my granny's letters and now, too late in the evening again I am crying like a fool just because tonight is one of those nights.

One of those nights that I don't want to describe here because of their stupidity.

Overthinking and overfeeling every day of the week. Please send me to France quickly and wash my mind with soap, because I am addicted to the images and memories there.
Make it a tar soap and I would love it.
Make it a long bath and I would stay there with you for hours, just smelling candles and letting my mind travel from one thought scape to another.

My October is haunting me and it sings on a swing tune (I liked to think about you, even though you did not exist... Or maybe..)

And now I started to think about wood boats and pirates. Just what I was missing.
Today I am the same age with them.

0 juttu:

Post a Comment